Opportunity is Rising!
Unless you've been living under a rock... you are keenly aware of the incredibly stressful and divisive times that are at hand. Pour onto that, folks need to continue providing for their families.
Politics and opinions have always been a problem. One thing which all should be united on, is the need, desire, yes, RIGHT to provide for our families
Sun-Tzu is credited for stating "In the Midst of Chaos, there is also Opportunity." I believe that, 100%! Right now, there is a massive pent-up demand for self sufficiency, for opportunity, for bettering ourselves.
Home-Based Businesses offer the very freedom of time, and opportunity of building an exciting income stream.
If you're into TRULY being your own boss, start your own company. MLM Software, Direct Selling Software or Party Plan software is what you will need, in order to provide the front-end functionality of ecommerce sales, administration, calculations, and member back offices.
But, for this posting, I will simply provide some Inspiration...
- "Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up." Ryan Reynolds
- "Close scrutiny will show that most 'crisis situations' are opportunities to either advance, or stay where you are." Maxwell Maltz
- "Crises and deadlocks when they occur have at least this advantage, that they force us to think." Jawaharlal Nehru
- "Crises are part of life. Everybody has to face them, and it doesn't make any difference what the crisis is." Jack Nicklaus
- "Crisis forces commonality of purpose on one another." Michelle Dean
- "Crisis is what suppressed pain looks like; it always comes to the surface. It shakes you into reflection and healing." Bryant McGill
- "Don't wait until you're in a crisis to come up with a crisis plan." Phil McGraw
- "Every little thing counts in a crisis." Jawaharlal Nehru
- "Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own." Charles de Gaulle
- "Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to our eyes. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or weak; and at last some crisis shows what we have become." Brooke Foss Westcott
- "History reminds us that dictators and despots arise during times of severe economic crisis." Robert Kiyosaki
- "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts." Abraham Lincoln
- "I understand that it's hard for everyone, but one cannot give in to emotions... we'll have to draw lessons from the current crisis and now we'll have to work on overcoming it." Boris Yeltsin
- "In a crisis, don't hide behind anything or anybody. They're going to find you anyway." Bear Bryant
- "In a time of domestic crisis, men of goodwill and generosity should be able to unite regardless of party or politics." John F. Kennedy
- "In crisis times, it's actually not more difficult to motivate your staff, because everyone gets much more focused on how they control their own economic destiny." Reid Hoffman
- "In every crisis, doubt or confusion, take the higher path - the path of compassion, courage, understanding and love." Amit Ray
- "In prehistoric times, mankind often had only two choices in crisis situations: fight or flee. In modern times, humor offers us a third alternative; fight, flee - or laugh." Robert Orben
- "Losing your head in a crisis is a good way to become the crisis." C.J. Redwine
- "Maybe it did take a crisis to get to know yourself; maybe you needed to get whacked hard by life before you understood what you wanted out of it." Jodi Picoult
- "Never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel
- "Persons in whom a crisis takes place pass the night preceding the paroxysm uncomfortably, but the succeeding night generally more comfortably." Hippocrates
- "Something good comes out of every crisis." Dave Pelzer
- "Sometimes you need a little crisis to get your adrenaline flowing and help you realize your potential." Jeannette Walls
- "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri
- "The most fortunate of us all in our journey through life frequently meet with calamities and misfortunes which greatly afflict us. To fortify our minds against the attacks of these calamities and misfortunes should be one of the principal studies and endeavors of our lives." Thomas Jefferson
- "The power we discover inside ourselves as we survive a life-threatening experience can be utilized equally well outside of crisis, too. I am, in every moment, capable of mustering the strength to survive again--or of tapping that strength in other good, productive, healthy ways." Michele Rosenthal
- "The wise man does not expose himself needlessly to danger, since there are few things for which he cares sufficiently; but he is willing, in great crises, to give even his life -- knowing that under certain conditions it is not worthwhile to live." Aristotle
- "There's always an opportunity with crisis. Just as it forces an individual to look inside himself, it forces a company to reexamine its policies and practices." Judy Smith
- "Through each crisis in my life, with acceptance and hope, in a single defining moment, I finally gained the courage to do things differently." Sharon E. Rainey
- "When faced with a radical crisis, when the old way of being in the world, of interacting with each other and with the realm of nature doesn't work anymore, when survival is threatened by seemingly insurmountable problems, an individual life-form -- or a species -- will either die or become extinct or rise above the limitations of its condition through an evolutionary leap." Eckhart Tolle
- "When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters -- one represents danger, and the other represents opportunity." John F. Kennedy
- "When you face a crisis, you know who your true friends are." Magic Johnson
So, what will you do? Sit and wait?.. or get out there and Build your Empire!
Call us for a free consultation 619-770-7107